For our customer located in Basel/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: Senior System Administrator (m/f/d)
- Start Date: asap, 100% Workload, initial duration: 6 months, location: onsite Basel
- Hourly payrate up to: 82 chf/h (Competition happens below. client strongly selects based on offered rate)
Tasks & Responsibilities
• 2nd level support for laboratory systems
• Coordinate with IT partners to ensure services are met
• Ensure that operational work, project related activities and on-call services
are performed optimally
• Provide application management and support and ensure operational stability and effectiveness of several Applications
• Contribute to the core business and informatics processes and solutions by applying specific knowledge of systems and tools, as well as problem solving skills, to support these processes and solutions
• Collaborate with end users to identify needs and opportunities for improved data management and delivery –
• Resolve or escalate problems for resolution when appropriate
• Maintain and develop process and technical knowledge and train others within the domain
• 8y+ of experience in the pharmaceutical industry, as well as in a regulated environment with Computer System (laboratory experience as 2nd level support)
• 8y+ of experience with business processes in the manufacturing and laboratory environment
• Proven Validation experience with working in a project environment and in Informatics Service Support and Service Delivery (experience with ITIL) / Expertise with computer systems validation (CSV)
• Previous experience in system installation and maintenance of operation systems, hardware and peripheral devices e.g. bar code scanner, printer etc.
• Strong technical skills in different operating systems (Windows 7 / Windows 10)
• Excellent communication skills, fluent in written and spoken German and English
• Service oriented attitude, being able to communicate with our customers, also in emergencies
Nice to Haves
• GmP certification
• Experience with ServiceNow (Ticketing System)
Did we catch your interest?
The SymplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.