For our customer located in Stuttgart/Germany we are currently looking for a: Teamcenter Enterprise Application Support Expert (m/f/d)
- Remote work option: Likely.
- Work location: Stuttgart
Candidate will be responsible to lead the team of highly dedicated support and administration engineers who will work on a heavily customized global Product Data Management (PDM) system which is built on Teamcenter Enterprise Kernel. Along with this the candidate should also have complete understanding of Teamcenter Enterprise Architecture and should be able to help the support team members with root cause analysis, finding solutions and work around to new issues. The candidate should also consider himself/herself part of the team and should respond to incidents and service requests raised by business users. In-case if a priority 1 or priority 2 incident the candidate should ensure his/her availability and should do the needful to get the issue resolved in adherence to SLA. Candidate should ensure that all service requests and incidents are responded and resolved in adherence to the applicable SLAs.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Installation and maintenance of all components of the Teamcenter Enterprise infrastructure
- Coordinate major upgrades and maintenance releases to keep systems updated and globally aligned with technology functions
- Share technical knowledge with Site and System Administrators
- Perform troubleshooting, interacting with end users, working with other IT support functions (Oracle DBA, Network, Desktop Administrators, IBM MQ) to resolve system/application/functional issues
- License management, system architecture, and the design of the infrastructure to optimize total performance
- Candidate must have more than 10 years of Production support experience for Teamcenter Enterprise application
- Must be highly skilled in programming in C, XML, SQL
- Must have technical knowledge of working on integration of Teamcenter Enterprise with ERP and other third party applications
- Must have experience as Linux (RedHat) Admin or as Windows Admin and master Shell Scripting e.g. with Perl or Power Shell
- Must have solid Teamcenter Enterprise administration and configuration experience
- Good understanding of complex Product Structure/Bills of Material
- Strong communications skills and ability to work with end users
- Very good knowledge of German and English language to support end users over call
- Work experience in Teamcenter Enterprise Thin and Rich Client installation, Project troubleshooting, and working with workflows and Lifecycles
- Bring in creativity, logical, structured thinking and a good dose of technical curiosity
- Should be able to work remotely with local site administrators and third party vendors responsible for integrated applications to get the issues resolved
- Good experience in customization, configuration, testing and deployment for both client and server side
Did we catch your interest?
The SymplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.