For our customer located in Basel Rotkreuz/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: Senior Software Engineer WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation) (m/f/d)
The mission of the RMD Calculations Team is to help the customer getting from raw data to the right results. This requires close collaboration with the domain specialists of the projects. Furthermore, they are establishing a sustainable and generic calculation framework that is to be used within our client.
The Calculations Team provides:
- Participation in technical requirement definition
- Specification and development of project-specific calculation solutions
- Integration of calculation framework – within the projects
- Maintenance and support
- Provide mathematical know-how and consulting to all projects
- Support for verification and validation by providing the required documentation for all the projects
- Responsible for the timelines/scope (agreed with the consumer projects)
- Training (concept training)
- Start date: 02.06.2020
- Latest start date: 02.06.2020
- End date: 31.05.2021
- Extension: Yes
- Team: 8 – 12 team members
- Workload: 100%
- Remote/Home Office: No
- Traveling required: No
- Department: RMD software development / RMD calculations
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Provide a software design being align with system architecture, our clients guidelines and software engineering best practices (such as SOLID & clean code rules)
- Participate in all phases of software development from feasibility studies through design,
development, testing and bug fixing including software maintenance.
- Participate in defining work packages, their estimation, planning, and implementation within the software development team.
- Provide work status and issue notification within the software development team and if required to software project management.
- Accurate code design and implementation including the tests to verify the code against unit and/or subsystem specification.
- Review and analyze your source code as well as on request the source code of your peers in the software development team.
- Review application design, functionality, usability and performance to enhance it.
- Highly skilled in Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) application development (minimum of 3 years) and Sharp with a minimum of 5 years of experience
- Highly skilled in C# /.net framework / .net standard / .net core
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer
- Fluent object-oriented languages
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent knowledge and skills
- Native or high knowledge in German / fluent English
Nice to Haves
- Strong knowledge on object-oriented design and development best practices such as SOLIDand eXtreme programming
- Leadership skills in designing and implementing test automation (lead in team available / SCRUM)
- Experience working in regulated environments (ISO 62304, FDA)
- Know-how on large-scale data management
- An active participant in software communities
Did we catch your interest?
The SymplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.
Preferred Interview Dates