For our customer located in Basel Kaiseraugst/Switzerland we are currently looking for a:
Transport Management Senior Solution Architect (m/f/d)
The Future ERP Roadmap is a multi-year program which aims at defining and developing the functional ERP roadmaps in order to simplify, standardize and automate business processes and systems leveraging SAP’s, industry and available best practices of our client. As the Transport Management Senior Solution Architect you are responsible for designing, building and implementing functional solutions for Transport Management Solution in the Future ERP Roadmap program. This role reports to IT Deliver Team Lead.
As a Transport Management Solution Architect core team member, you will play a key role in the delivery of projects based on business requirements. You will translate business requirements into solutions specifications and communicate across all levels of the business from a technical perspective to business user.
- Start date: 01.07.2020
- Latest start date: 01.07.2020
- End date: 31.12.2020
- Extension: Extension planned, prior approval needed
- Workload: 100%
- Work location: Kaiseraugst
- Remote: max. 1 day per week, prior approval needed
- Travel: 5 – 10%
- Team: 12 (IT / Business)
- Department: Future ERP Functional Solution Delivery (FIXB)
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Design, build, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance Transport Management functional solution
- Develop new features as per business requirements and create documentation, including functional and technical specifications, test planning and execution. Set-up of Quality specific systems and their integration to the S/4 HANA ecosystem
- Collaborate with functional and IT teams and Business SMEs to realize solutions for cross-functional areas
- Provide content knowledge on Incident, Problem, and Change management processes to appropriate IT teams and collaborate with other IT teams to implement solutions that optimize operational performance of systems
- Support stream lead in communicating and obtaining buy-in from internal and external stakeholders for our future state design (covering people, process, and technology).
- Contribute to validation, audit and legal compliance of the system throughout the lifecycle of the program
- 8y+ of experience in the areas of Transport Management in the Pharma industry, delivering SAP ERP solutions in transformation projects
- 6+ years of hands-on experience in delivering template for Transport Management solutions and systems, preferably in Pharma/healthcare industry
- Excellent business process knowledge in Transport Management Processes in Pharma/healthcare industry (
- Good knowledge of SAP S/4 HANA
- Proven knowledge of SAP Transport Management
- Excellent team player, excellent interpersonal skills in large multi-national enterprise as well as experience in delivering projects using our clients project management methodology (PMM) or equivalent
- C-level fluency in English
- Conversational German
Did we catch your interest?
The SymplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.
Preferred Interview Dates