For our customer located in Basel Kaiseraugst/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: Organizational Change Manager Diagnostics R&D IT (IT) / ro-467 (m/f/d)
Within our clients Diagnostics R&D IT, a newly agile organizational structure has been implemented. The newly created R&D Pool is looking for OCM support to help defining our Value Proposition and Identity.
In addition, we are looking for someone who also might be able to partially support the Clinical Development Domain with Product OCM related tasks, such as training and adoption.
The Professional OCM Manager will be part of the Pool team in Diagnostics R&D Informatics and will be working closely with the Leadership team technical and BizOps team leads in order to understand business direction and to ensure that the product teams in Clinical Development and Medical Affairs IT provide a solution that meets the business needs and are successfully adopted.
The perfect candidate has a proven background in OCM in a pharmaceutical environment and is a very hands-on, pro-active and self-starting personality. He/she is used to design communication and trainings slides for a diverse audience (user / leadership team) in a very professional manner with little supervision. Ideally, he/she has some experience / good understanding of clinical trial Management.
- Start date: 01/09/2020
- Latest start date: 14/09/2020
- End date: 31/12/2020
- Extension: possible, prior approval needed
- Workload: 100%
- Work location: Kaiseraugst
- Remote: 1 day per week, prior approval needed (Home office until further notice)
- Travel: –
- Team: 15
- Department: Technical Pool (FARI)
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Close collaboration with R&D IT Pool Heads and business SME`s to define, implement and lead the OCM strategy/plan for the overall project
- Detailed change impact and benefits analysis and creation of related communication & engagement material for the impacted users
- Consultation on the analysis and definition of training needs to create appropriate training strategy and material
- Definition and implementation of adoption as well as OCM effectiveness measurements together with the LT and Product Manager
- Stakeholder assessments and definition of appropriate actions related to the assessment ( Stakeholder Management on all levels)
- Definition and implementation of an approach to sustain the change after go live
- +5 years of experience in OCM in a pharmaceutical environment (requirements below included)
- Strong experience in Stakeholder & Relationship Management
- Proven OCM experience in Agile Organizations / Agile Transformation projects
- PROSCI Change Practitioner Certification
- Strong communication and slide design skills (Training material, value propositions, OCM framework). Please prepare examples of previous projects / presentations to be presented during the first interview.
- Experience in structured Project Management / Project Coordination
- Experience in leading others and managing teams in global environments
- Understanding of training strategies and able to consult on them
- Collaborative and team player mindset
- Strong influencing skills and empathic personality
- Fluent English
Nice to Haves
- Knowledge of our clients Diagnostics and Medical & Scientific Business Areas
- Coaching experience
- Experience / understanding in Medical affairs (Clinical Trial Management)
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.
Preferred Interview Dates