For our customer located in Basel Kaiseraugst/Switzerlandwe are currently looking for a:
SAP Business System Analyst (m/f/d)
The SAP Business Systems Analyst joins a global team providing SAP -based solutions and services to our Global Clinical Supply Chain business functions.
Due to the circumstances, you will be working from home connected to a multi-cultural global (dispersed) teams, and supporting multi-time zone end-user communities.
Preferred work location: Switzerland, EU zone. Remote work possible. The rate should be adapted based on the location of the candidate.
- Start date: 23.11.2020
- Latest start date: 07.12.2020
- End date: 6 months
- Extension: possible
- Workload: 100%
- Work location: Kaiseraugst / home office
- Remote: currently home office due to COVID situation
- Travel: 10% (currently no travels planned due to COVID situation)
- Department: Global ERP Demand to Supply (FIXCA)
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Design and build reliable, scalable and maintainable GxP solutions; configure, test, deploy new, and maintain and enhance existing system functionalities
- Create system documentation, including functional and technical specifications, test plans and scripts, installation scripts, OQs/PQs, training materials
- Ensure system compliance and audit readiness by following SDLC and computer system validation methodology
- Provide 2nd/3rd level support
- Provide content knowledge on Incident, Problem, and Change management processes to appropriate IT teams
- Support business organization in creation of SOPs, work instructions, training, etc. as needed, and support continuous process improvement initiatives
- 5y+ of SAP functional experience in supply chain management/logistics with proven cross-modules skills in at least 3 modules amongst Sales & distribution (SD), Project System (PS), Materials Management (MM), Batch Management (LO-BM), Quality Management (QM), Production Planning for Process Industries (PP-PI), Warehouse Management (WM), Global Label Management (EH&S GLM) and Handling Unit
- Proven experience working as a Business Analyst / Solution Architect in the pharmaceutical or Life Sciences industry sectors
- Experience in Clinical Trials or equivalent research
- Proven working experience in global teams / virtual teams in a global matrix organization
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects simultaneously and acting as a self-starter, results-oriented with a track record of timely delivery of high-quality solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills; strong presentation, negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Business fluency in English language (written and spoken)
Nice to Haves
- Former client / pharma experience
- Experience with SAP S/4 Hana
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.
Preferred Interview Dates