For our customer located in Basel/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: Business Analyst (m/f/d)
- Location: Basel (CH)
- Branch: Pharma
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Performs typical Business Analysis activities and creates deliverables as per company standards within a squad / project like URS / User Stories, Functional Specifications / Acceptance Criteria as well as contributing to other project documents such as Business Cases and Project Charters
- Act as a subject matter expert and coach to the team in Agile methodology, tool usage, decision making process following the proper guidelines
- Encourage collaboration between teams and Solution Architects/Engineering
- Analyze and address required business process changes; keep track that these changes indeed get implemented
- 5-7 years of relevant experience as a Business Analyst in a GxP compliant area
- University degree in engineering / informatics or equivalent
- Software development and technical background
- Experience working in a global, virtual team with people across all management levels
- Business analysis and business process modelling experience
- Agile Project Management experience
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in the facilitation of (virtual) workshops
- Fluent in German (written and spoken) is a very strong plus
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.