For our customer located in Basel/Switzerlandwe are currently looking for a:
Logistics Expert/ Key Account Manager(m/f/d)
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Acts as Subject Matter Expert for Logistics topics, ensures that agreed milestones, quantity, quality and timelines are met
- Prepares shipment documentation (customs invoices, import / export licenses, declaration values, controlled drug regulations, dangerous goods regulations, etc.) with adherence to GxP, and International Trade Regulations compliance
- Selects the most efficient shipment mode and route
- Writes, reviews and trains process specific SOPs
- Responsible for “trouble shooting” and solution of problems relating to Bilologics, respectively TRD logistics issues
- Checks transport invoices
- Supports other departments in transportation/distribution related topics.
- Acts as a Super User for SNCM – SAP application for shipments of non-commercial material.
- Is responsible for communicating challenges to internal and external stakeholders. Adapts priorities in response to changing needs. Knows when to act independently or when to escalate issues.
- Is able to describe in detail the Logistics processes and acts as Subject Matter Expert for internal/external inspections
- Provides training and ensures colleagues know and use appropriate processes and procedures and are aware of the risks of non-compliance.
- Acts as a role model for our client values and behaviors
- Experience in Organizing Sample Shipments
- Logistics Experience
- Pharma Experience
- English and German fluent
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.