For our customer located in Kaiseraugst (CH) we are currently looking for a: IT Project Manager (m/f/d)
EpiCX, the Global Customer Engagement Program is planned as a 3.5 – 4 years business and IT transformation program. Its main ambition is to add meaning and value to all our clients customer interactions through a single, common, customer-centric technology ecosystem.
The goal of the EpiCX Global Integrations team is to enable the seamless exchange of data and information within the EpiCX ecosystem and other systems in order to build scalable integrations which support key business capabilities and processes. The IT Project Manager will be responsible for managing implementation of integrations projects within the Global Customer Engagement (EpiCX) program. He/she will focus on delivering global integrated solutions for EpiCX, and will manage the incoming Change Requests (CRs) for the integration team (minimum 50% of the workload).
The IT PM is accountable for the successful implementation of technology solutions through effective planning and execution throughout all phases of our project management methodology.
• Start date: 06.04
• Latest start date: May 1st
• End date: End of year
• Extension: possible
• Work location: KAU
• Workload: 100%
• Remote/Home Office: Home Office at the moment – Expected to be onsite when possible (2 days home office possible)
• Travelling: minimal (depending on the situation)
• Team: Around 12 people
• Department: Global Customer Engagement (FPFC)
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Define, plan, and direct the execution of assigned integration projects for our Pharma IT customers (Commercial, Medical, Affiliate stakeholders) while balancing the competing demands of scope, time, cost, quality, resources, and risk to produce a high quality product
- Creating and tracking project plans
- Effectively leading and facilitating project meetings
- Ensure project objectives/requirements are clear and agreed to by all stakeholders
- Manage relationships with various IT, business stakeholders and vendors to achieve project objectives
- Facilitate project management activities across the entire project management methodology: Ensure successful and timely completion of deliverables, track progress against baseline schedule, manage project priorities and ensure adherence to the agreed scope.
- Monitor, document and gain approval for changes to schedule, cost or project scope.
- Proactively conduct risk and issue management planning, identification, analysis and monitoring on projects; formulate risk and issue mitigation strategies, recommend and implement solutions.
- Manage the projects across global locations and time zones and be able to travel internationally as needed.
- Track project actions and ensure completion. Identify roadblocks and contribute to its solution.
- Coordinate analysis and assessment of CRs and its impact on the business/technology landscape.
- Identify and align with relevant stakeholders and product teams within the EpiCX program.
- Manage resources, delivery and accountability for multiple CRs based on business prioritization
- JIRA – Create/Maintain CRs and coordinates across teams to achieve progress.
- Maintain dashboard and metrics related to CRs
- +6 years of experience as IT Project Manager (implementation projects)
- Very good skills in handling CRs for complex systems
- Very good knowledge of Jira
- Experience with CRM solutions
- Knowledge of master data management and data stewardship processes
- Experienced in risk and stakeholders management
- Knowledge of waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Understanding of integration and data architectures
- Knowledge of Product Ownership/Management and release management
- Integration technologies: Mulesoft, ETL, Informatica, Talend
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- “Hands-on” attitude. Sense of urgency and prioritization skills.
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.
Preferred Interview Dates