For our customer located in Kaiseraugst/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: Solution Life Cycle Manager / Application Manager Serialization (m/f/d)
- Location: CH-4303 Kaiseraugst
- Branch: pharma
- Duration: 7 months +
Tasks & Responsibilities
We are developing and operating global IT solutions, which support business processes for drug product manufacturing with focus on packaging and warehousing.
This position relates specifically to a Track and Trace (Serialization) System in the Packaging area.
- Provide application management and support, to ensure operational stability and effectiveness of several applications
- Support our IT solutions by applying specific knowledge of systems and tools as well as problem solving skills
- Implement and monitor system performance using defined standards and resolve or escalate problems for resolution when appropriate
- Manage change requests to improve efficiency, functionality and reliability
- Participate in the execution and documentation of system testing. Ensures that the testing activities are executed following the Validation/Test Plan, create or conduct computerized system testing to ensure quality, design integrity and proper functionality.
- Write installation guide, change requests and tickets, execute informal tests in lab.
- Supports the business, conducts the technical meetings with suppliers
- At least one year Serialization experience
- Theoretical understanding of business processes in the supply chain environment, specifically in the Packaging area (ideally also work experience)
- Experience with Track and Trace Systems and automation : Reproduce issues in Track and Trace applications and find solutions
- Ability to communicate with our colleagues and internal customers all over the world Including troubleshooting in case of issues
- Incident management: accept, process, resolve issues in our Track and Trace applications
- Troubleshooting (Candidate should have to necessary knowledge about it)
- Database / SQL (analyze/understand queries)
- Processes and tools : E2E packaging processes. ISA 95 and GAMP5 norms IT background
- Change management specific tools : Service Now and HPLM
- Read and analyze application log files for investigation
- Knowledge of at least one programming language to be able to understand Track and trace-related codes and to analyze them (basic debugging)
- Flexibility to work outside of normal working hours or on-call arrangements to provide global support
- Having sense of urgency and working under pressure
- Negotiation of delays. Used to planning and reporting
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), German is a plus
Nice to Haves
- Experience working in the pharmaceutical industry, within a regulated environment (CSV)
- Preferably experience with Laetus and/or OPAL track & trace solutions
- MES (Mfg. Execution System) Experience
- Technical SME for IT Infrastructure topics. Provides knowledge and skills in Infrastructure topics across the lifecycle
- Nice to have : familiar with database such as Microsoft sql server
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.
Preferred Interview Dates