For our customer located in Basel (CH) we are currently looking for a: Subject Matter Expert Cell Bank Center (m/f/d)
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert in BDSS Cell Bank Center (Manage Deviations, Change controls and Batch record review). Support Biotechnology Platform initiatives on Cell Banks management procedures.
- Drive standardization and harmonization of Cell Banks management processes within Biotechnology Platform, ensuring that improved procedures are in line with the corresponding HSE, GMP- and regulatory compliance standards.
- BSc. in Engineering, Pharmaceutical Technology, Chemistry, Pharmacy or equivalent scientific degree. Desirable MSc. or equivalent experience.
- Fluent German (written & spoken) and English
- Experience in process support role on the shop floor of GMP manufacturing.
- Excellent knowledge of Upstream processes using mammalian cells. Very good understanding of cell bank processes (manufacturing, testing, and storage).
- Proven process understanding (Pharma, GMP, Regulatory aspects)
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.