For our customer located in Basel/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: Global Community Engagement Lead (m/f/d)
- Location: remote
- Branch: pharma
- Duration: 1 year +
- candidates location: preferred nearshore
- gross rate range: 53-58 chf/h gross
Tasks & Responsibilities
As a member of the Leadership Development Community Team (part of the Leadership Development CoE Transformation Center), the Global Community Engagement Lead plays a critical role in the day to day leadership and operations of the LD Community work. As we progress towards our culture aspiration and becoming an organization that develops in the flow of work, the communities that enable and sustain this work are a critical part of our strategy and will enable us to meet the changing and increasingly complex business landscape as we strive to Reimagine Medicine. The Global Community Engagement Lead works alongside the Global LD Community Manager and other organizational stakeholders to enable this vision to come to life and be sustained.
The Global Community Engagement Lead directly influences the sustainability of Leadership Development within the company and enables ongoing development to scale via a flexible, sustainable lower-cost model. This contributes to a change-agile and healthy company with organizational excellence to more effectively support our Vision of improving and extending people’s lives.
Operates at all levels of the organization with minimal direct supervision. Multiple stakeholder base across the organization, with global exposure.
- This role’s primary focus is to manage the day to day operations and leadership of various workstreams within the Community Teams focus, in line with the overall community vision & strategy
- The role holder should work in an integrated and collaborative way with and across the LD CoE, P&O, and other functional colleagues to ensure integration and alignment of work. This person should seek out connections and opportunities to collaborate and integrate with other workstreams for a collaborative and integrated experience for the organization.
- Specifically, the Global Community Engagement Lead will:
o Lead the day to day operational community development work, providing direction, guidance and support to the central community support team.
o Collaborate with organizational stakeholders and business leaders to increase engagement with the various community spaces, or to establish new community spaces / concepts.
o Enable, motivate and create engagement within community spaces to grow the reach of the communities.
o Support the community communication efforts through the co-creation of the community narrative as it evolves and through actively promoting community engagement via key communication channels across the organization. Co-creation of various communication messages based on need.
o Lead the engagement with our community of external partners to ensure alignment towards our LD vision and harvest organizational learning in collaboration with our Insights Generation Lead.
o Assist with the development of our LD Facilitator pool.
- Actively contribute to the collective capability development of LD as an active member of the LD and P&O community in support of business needs, through:
o Sharing knowledge and experience gained from community work.
o Contributing to skills development activities in the LD area.
Key Performance Indicators
- Quality execution of community operations according to expected outcomes
- Growth and engagement of the community and within community spaces and feedback from community space leads and community members
- Feedback from LD CoE team members, internal partners and stakeholder groups who recognize collaboration and integration efforts
- Evidence in leadership development metrics from a variety of sources including Our Voice, OCI, Team perspectives
- Progress in implementing the P&O Strategy.
- Relevant degree, postgraduate and working qualifications preferred in the relevant business or applied behavioral sciences (e.g. Strategy, Business Administration, Leadership Development, Psychology, HRM, MBB, etc.
- Fluent in English
- Minimum 5 years LD, P&O or large-scale Project Management experience in a highly collaborative and matrixed environment.
- Strong experience with operational management of complex projects, stakeholder engagement, communication and relationship building skills.
- Proven analytical and conceptual skills, combined with ability to implement
- Experience & comfort with technology for collaboration, including SharePoint (use and administration), MS Teams, Yammer
- Ability to work within ambiguity and be flexible and adaptable to changing requirements
- Demonstrated systems & strategic thinking, including the ability to look across the system, understand changing dynamics and evolve / develop plans accordingly
- Known for strong collaboration and networking with the broader P&O community and other stakeholders
- External consulting and/or business leadership experience would be valuable
- Competency profile
• Strategic and analytical thinking to understand, diagnose and solve complex business problems using systems lens on issues.
• Strong relationship management skills with experience in building trust and managing stakeholder relationships in a highly matrixed environment.
• Ability to adapt and be flexible, comfort with operating in an ambiguous environment and challenging status quo as appropriate. Ability to assess changing situations and adapt accordingly.
• High level project / program management skills and a high degree of organization and effective self-management.
• Strong team player with excellent communication skills. Desire and ability to coach and mentor others.
• Proven business understanding, combined with drive to drive implementation.
• Role modeling our aspired culture of Curiosity, Inspire and Unboss.
- Specific Professional Competencies
• Experience in leading large scale, complex LD/ change management interventions or business improvement projects.
• Experience with and understanding of social leadership and the emerging / changing organizational dynamics.
• Proven collaborator and communicator.
• Experience supporting Leaders and Associates in their own personal developmental journeys, understanding of and empathy for the challenges that lie within this.
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.