For our customer located in Switzerland we are currently looking for a: Supplier Enablement Coordinator (m/f/d)
- The role is a full-time role that requires onsite presence in Switzerland.
- The expected duration of the engagement is 12-18 months.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Contribute to supplier enablement strategy, process and services definition
- Collaborate with the project team and the supplier enablement team of the solution provider to coordinate supplier enablement activities
- Coordinate business related activities between the project workstream, Process Management, Extended Team Members and IT with a focus on supplier engagement
- Work with Buyers and Sourcing professionals to validate activities and required reviews as well as to align communication and change management activities.
- Ensures relevant information and training material is made available and adapted
- Ensure prerequisites are managed and completed to support supplier enablement readiness
- Tracking of activities (solution provider, IT, suppliers) to ensure they are managed and status can be reported
- Drive supplier enablement and onboarding planning and monitoring for upcoming and future deployment waves
- Experience of enabling Suppliers and Catalogs on procurement platforms
- Project management skills in classic as well as agile ways of working
- Good communication skills to be able to interact with Suppliers
- Deep understanding of Integrations platforms and hands on experience with:
o cXML, X12, EDIFACT
o Hosted catalog and Punchout catalog
- Knowledge of process-based/cross-process IT systems for the relevant functional area (SAP
ERP is a must, profound experience implementing/working with one or several Purchase-to-
- Very good understanding of how procurement applications are implemented and deployed
- 5+ years of relevant procurement experience, delivering procurement solutions in
- Understand business procure to pay processes
- Demonstrated business improvement experience based on very good knowledge about
Procurement business processes and the interdependencies to other business areas,
interfaces as well as the master data framework
- Requires excellent problem solving and analytical skills to resolve a variety of routine and
complex issues and to describe the business requirements accordingly
- Proven capability in negotiation, conflict resolution and stakeholder management.
- Business level fluency in English both written and verbal. German language skills preferred
but not a must.
- Experience in the Pharma Industry is a plus
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.