For our customer located in Rotkreuz/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: Requirements Engineer (m/f/d)
- Location: CH-6343 Rotkreuz
- Branch: pharma
- Duration: 12 months +
Tasks & Responsibilities
Within CPS R&D Hematology and Coagulation, the Product Definition Teams (PDT) for Hematology and Coagulation ensure in close collaboration with our business functions the comprehensive understanding of customer needs in this business segment and its translation into requirements for our future Hematology and Coagulation platforms and its updates over their product life cycle.
- Take Requirements Engineering tasks (elicitation, analysis, elaboration, validation) for dedicated features and functions within a complex project
- Create understanding of customer need and rational for the product in close collaboration with business functions
- Support the project scope process and provide clarity of required features and functions to the respective stakeholders
- Support cross functional alignment, team decisions around the elaboration of requirements and fit of technical solutions to create customer value
- Drive assessment of technical and software requirements changes with special focus on suitability to overall system capabilities
- Create and manage respective Design and Change Control deliverables
- Use efficiently Application Management Tools and continuously support improving Requirements Engineering practices
- Responsible to create reports on requirements stored in the requirement management tool
- Define requirement attributes and facilitate their use throughout the projects
- Manage changes to baselined requirements through effective application of change control process and tools
- Ensure consistency of the structure in the requirement management tool
- B. SC / M. SC in Engineering or IT with experience in IVD Sector
- 3-5 years of working experience in multiple complex system projects over the whole development process, including product lifecycle
- Certification in CPRE/IREB and/or CCBA/IIBA, ASEP (INCOSE) or equivalent comprehensive training in systems engineering
- Applied knowledge of requirements engineering approaches and tools
- Analytical thinking with ability to see the big picture as well as the details
- Good communication skills, patience and tenacity
- Work well in large and multidiscipline teams
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.
Preferred Interview Dates