For our customer located in Basel (CH) we are currently looking for a: Accounts Receivable Associate (m/f/d)
- Workload: 40-100%
Our clients Pharma Services legal entity is exporting/distributing pharmaceutical products into more than 80 countries around the world and includes more than 30 representation/branch offices mainly located in the Middle East, Eastern Europe, Africa and CIS.
The AR Associate posts incoming payments quickly and reliably every day. He/ she regularly reviews and posts credit note requests submitted by the countries and ensures that the Customer Accounts are accurate and always up to date, considering any potential disputes, follow-ups, etc. At month-end, he/she is responsible for the review and the posting of the accruals for revenue deduction, bad debts, etc., and supports the month end reporting and account reconciliations.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Fast and accurate processing of incoming payments on a daily basis, incl. account clearance, follow up, etc.
- Review and posting of customer credit and debit notes,
- Ensure customer accounts and statements are correct, disputes are promptly resolved and Customers are provided with high quality Accounts Receivable services,
- Review and post accruals for revenue deduction, bad debts, etc.,
- Support the month end reporting and account reconciliations,
- Manage other day-to-day AR / general finance activities for allocated countries.
- Relevant finance / accounting background (ideally with certificate for advanced accounting studies like Chartered Specialist in Accounting or Federal Diploma of Higher Education)
- 2-5 years of hands on experience in financial reporting and accounting (ideally Acc. Receivable)
- SAP R/3 (FI/CO) knowledge
- Client / Pharma experience is an advantage
- MS Excel advanced user
- Fluent English, another language is advantage
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.