For our customer located in Kaiseraugst (CH) we are currently looking for an: OCM Lead (m/f/d)
The Data and Analytics Network is currently looking for an OCM Lead. As an OCM lead you will drive the Organizational Change management activities and act as a support to the Program Manager, Product Owner, Product Manager, Squad Leaders and Scrum Master to enhance the productivity and customer-centricity for the Data and Analytics Network for the Commercial and Medical Affairs business area. There will also be opportunities for you to learn about best practices and how to experiment and navigate in a very dynamic environment, all while pioneering on Accelerating Actionable Insights.
- Start date: 12/07/2021
- Latest start date: 01/08/2021
- End date: 1 year
- Extension: planned
- Workload: 100%
- Work location: Kaiseraugst
- Remote: to be discussed after onboarding
- Travel: no
- Team: 3-5
- Department: EUR – PIIX (FPFNB)
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Establish OCM strategy for new IT solutions; specific plan with adoption strategy
- Design change management strategies for projects and translate them into actionable deliverables for the different change management levers: communications, sponsors, stakeholders assessment and management, coaching and training, resistance management.
- Engage stakeholder groups, develop marketing, training material and communication campaign
- Hands-on organizational change management skills from previous project engagements in a similar, pharmaceutical environment with a minimum of 8 years’ experience
- Can define and drive the OCM strategy, while at the same time being swift and pragmatic in translating the strategy into tactical measures that are being executed
- Experienced in communications and digital marketing for example with newsletter, social media and Google Site creation
- Good and proven knowledge of Agile Values
- PROSCI Certification
- Ability to drive projects from an OCM point of view with a positive change mindset as part of a complex matrix organization with internal stakeholders
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to influence and mobilize others for results
- Proven team player, committed to meeting the common goals and able to excel in a virtual team
- Able to articulate benefits of key organizational change activities and work closely with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication and active listening skills
- Business fluency in English language
Nice to Haves
- Experience working in the Life sciences sector
- Experience working with Google Apps
- You have strong presentation creation abilities
- You have technical flair and a creative mindset
- Good knowledge in media and in especially our clients media capabilities
- Additional European languages as a bonus
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.
Preferred Interview Dates