For our customer located in Basel (CH) we are currently looking for a: Test Automation Playwright Developer (m/f/d)
- Location: remote
- Branch: pharma
- Duration: 12.07.21 – 31.12.21 (extension possible)
Edison is looking for a new Test Automation Playwright Developer to join the production team!
Edison is a cloud based micro-services oriented solution that aims to address the root causes of low data quality by harmonizing, automating and integrating the process in which clinical biomarker data is acquired and integrated.
We are seeking a hardworking, Playwright savvy developer who will drive our test automation strategy within the agile team.
- Start date: 12.07.2021 (asap)
- Latest start date: 01.08.2021
- End date: 31.12.2021
- Extension: Extension planned, prior approval needed
- Workload: 100%
- Work location: Remote
- Remote: yes
- Travel: Potentially 1-2 travels to team building workshops
- Team: 25
- Department: Scientific Solution Engineering & Architecture IV (PXIBD)
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Design and write test automation scripts
- Architect and implement high quality test code
- Collaborate effectively, solve problems fast, and write awesome test code
- At least B.Sc in Computer Science or similar discipline
- Strong working knowledge of best coding practices (software craftsmanship, clean code, TDD/BDD/DDD, pair-programming)
- Strong advocate of continuous integration and delivery practices (Jira, GitHub, Jenkins)
- Able to evangelise and advocate the rewards of thinking test first and test automation patterns in collaboration with our DevOps, Engineering and Validation community
- Get into the details, be hands on and find / streamline the biggest challenges in our current testing process.
- Strong analytical skills combined with conceptual thinking and structured working style
- Ability to work in a multicultural geographically distributed team
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English language
Nice to Haves
- Experience with Stencil.js and Vue.js
- Working knowledge of cloud-based solutions (GCP, AWS)
- Kubernetes, Docker
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.
Preferred Interview Dates