For our customer located in xxxx/xxxx we are currently looking for a: Accounting Associate (m/f/d)
- Location: CH-4056 Basel
- Branch: pharma
- Duration: 6 months +
- hourly rate: 33.80 – 38.03 CHF gross (given by client)
Tasks & Responsibilities
Our legal entity is exporting/distributing pharmaceutical products into more than 80 countries around the world and includes more than 30 representation/branch offices mainly located in the Middle East, Eastern Europe, Africa and CIS.
The Finance Operations Specialist posts incoming payments quickly and reliably every day. He/ she regularly reviews and posts credit note requests submitted by the countries and ensures that the Customer Accounts are accurate and always up to date, considering any potential disputes, follow-ups, etc. At month-end, he/she is responsible for the review and the posting of the accruals for revenue deduction, bad debts, etc., and supports the month end reporting and account reconciliations.
The Fin. Ops. Specialist also supports the team with a number of general finance tasks and project deliverables.
- Fast and accurate processing of incoming payments on a daily basis, incl. account clearance, follow up, etc.
- Review and posting of customer credit and debit notes
- Ensure customer accounts and statements are correct, disputes are promptly resolved and Customers are provided with high quality Accounts Receivable (AR) services
- Review and post accruals for revenue deduction, bad debts, etc. as per the respective contracts
- Supports the month end reporting and account reconciliations
- Manage other day-to-day general finance activities for allocated countries
- Support Finance Operations team with the implementation of ongoing projects by updating project and training documentation, assist in testing, user training, etc.
- Assist with inventory provision reporting
- Create and update Cost Centers as needed
- Ideally Master’s Degree in Finance
- 1-2 years of working experience, ideally in a finance sector (accounting or reporting experience will be a plus)
- SAP R/3 (FI/CO) knowledge
- Work experience in a multinational environment is an advantage
• Good communication skills
• Responsible and committed
• Good interpersonal skills & team player
• MS Excel advanced user
• fluent English
• another language is advantage
Nice to Haves
- previous experience working for the client
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.