For our customer located in Rotkreuz (CH) we are currently looking for a: Senior Software Engineer (m/f/d)
The mission of our RMs Instrument Team is to develop instrument software and UI in Kiosk Mode (hardend).
- Start date: 01.08.2021
- Latest start date: 16.08.2021
- End date: 6 months contract
- Extension: Yes – load will be discussed
- Minimum commitment 1.5 year
- Work location: Rotkreuz
- Team Size: 8
- Workload: 100%
- Home Office: Fulltime corona, afterwards 70% on site / No remote workers
- Traveling required: no
- Department: RMD Software Development (DSRMS)
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Implement a software design being align with system architecture, our clients guidelines and software engineering best practices
- Accurate code design and implementation including the tests to verify the code against specification.
- Participate in all phases of software development from development, testing and bug fixing including software maintenance.
- Participate in defining work packages, their estimation, planning, and implementation within the software development team.
- Review and analyze your source code with a peer as well as on request the source code of your peers in the software development team.
- Review application design, functionality, usability and performance to enhance it.
- 5+ years of experience as a C# software engineer with Hands-on experience working in agile teams
- Highly skilled in all these C# /.Net Framework / .Net Standard / .Net Core Developing is just one part we need the full understanding person in testing / coding
- Experienced in automated testing and mocking frameworks
- Experience in automated testing
- University degree in IT, Engineering or equivalent fields
- Perfect skills in English spoken and written
Nice to Haves
- German spoken and written
- Designs skills to fill the role as Development Architect Deputy.
- Experience in a highly regulated environments
- Experience in agile working
- An active participant in Software Communities.
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.
Preferred Interview Dates