For our customer located in Basel/Switzerland we are currently looking for a:
2nd / 3rd Level Manufacturing System Supporter (m/f/d)
We are looking for a 2nd / 3rd Level Manufacturing System Supporter located at Basel to work for PT Informatics, the Informatics supporting our clients Pharma Global Technical Operations. This position is focused on manufacturing applications, infrastructure, clients and devices for Drug Product and Drug Substance Manufacturing and Pharma Technical Development.
- Start date: 01.09.2020
- End date: 30.06.2021
- Extension: possible, depending on project availability
- Workload: 100%
- Work location: Kaiseraugst
- Remote: not possible
- Travel: not required
- Team: 10 in total, Kaiseraugst and global operations (Kuala Lumpur, Poland, Madrid). Additionally working with partners at manufacturing sites (Mannheim, Hillsboro, Rio)
- Department: PT IX Chapter Office (FPTC)
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Ensure that operational work, project related activities and on-call services are performed according to defined KPIs.
- Provide application management and support and ensure operational stability and effectiveness of several Applications
- Contribute to the core business and informatics processes and solutions by applying specific knowledge of systems and tools, as well as problem solving skills, to support these processes and solutions
- Collaborate with end users to identify needs and opportunities for improved data management and delivery
- Resolve or escalate problems for resolution when appropriate
- Maintain and develop process and technical knowledge
- 8y+ of experience in the pharmaceutical industry, as well as in a regulated environment with Computer System (laboratory or manufacturing experience as 2nd level support)
- 8y+ of experience with business processes in the manufacturing or laboratory environment (
- Previous experience in system installation and maintenance of operating systems, hardware and peripheral devices e.g. bar code scanner, printer etc. / Technical experience in manufacturing and laboratory systems
- Strong technical skills in different operating systems):
- Windows Server 2008/2012/2016
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- VMWare virtual environments
- Citrix knowledge
- Proven CSV Knowledge / ITIL & GxP certification
- Validation experience with working in a project environment and in Informatics Service Support and Service Delivery
- Good communication skills, fluent in German and English
- Service oriented attitude, being able to communicate with our customers, also in emergency situations
- High social skills, team player
- client experience
Did we catch your interest?
The SymplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.