For our customer located in Basel (CH) we are currently looking for a: Accounting Specialist (m/f/x)
- Gross Rate: (given by client): 44 chf/h gross.
This position is a newly created role in the area of R&D Purchase Order (PO) management. Main focus is the successful transition from India NGSC / TCS to Basel FSC and thereafter harmonization of processes to increase efficiency. The Accounting Specialist is the main connection between clinical sourcing and the business (both CH and US) ensuring accurate expense recognition due to timely PO creation / change processing while providing KPIs to increase transparency. The role requires a self-driven, resilient and motivated individual, with strong communication skills and customer orientation.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Ensuring successful transition of processes from NGSC India / TCS to Basel FSC
- Timely and proactive processing of PO openings / amendments and problem resolution / follow up with stakeholders
- Updating / coordination of PO Sharepoint and reporting of KPIs on PO processing
- Oversight of PO processes and financial implications
- Ensures compliance with Accounting Manual (NAM), Financial Controls Manual (NFCM) and regulatory requirements
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree, Chartered Accountant or similar qualification
- Languages:Excellent English / German is a plus
- 3-5+ years of Financial Experience, preferably in a Shared Service Center environment
- SAP knowledge required
- Ability in operating with all internal and external stakeholders
- Knowledge in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- Show the appropriate sense of urgency around given tasks
- Self-driven, resilient and motivated individual, with strong communication skills and customer orientation.
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.