For our customer located in Zurich/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: Administrative Assistant (m/f/d)
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Coordinates documents and correspondence, including letters, reports, emails, presentations, memos, etc. using appropriate tools for required work including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point to track, document and report data.
- Teams with others to review and proofread documents for grammar and spelling, accuracy, consistency of terms, and completeness; ensures document text and graphics adhere to corporate and organization guidelines and standards.
- Arranges travel for the team or department; completes expense reports in a timely manner.
- Collects, enters and formats accurate data into spreadsheets, databases, and other electronic tools.
- Interfaces and communicates with internal customers; builds the network to direct people to the appropriate resources.
- Researches solutions and responds to email and phone inquiries with direct guidance and review from direct supervisor.
- Enters requests for payments into accounting system based on documentation provided by supervisor, team members, or more senior administrative assistant; assists with response to inquiries from accounts payable and payees.
- Participates in maintenance of improvement processes; implements changes to improvement processes for direct responsibilities with direction from supervisor.
- Develops a network within the department; draws on network to answer questions and successfully execute responsibilities.
- Demonstrates confidentiality in execution of all responsibilities.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Perform various administrative tasks and any other relevant task per request and participate in authorized on and off-site meetings and group activities.
- High school diploma/GED required
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience. Strong PC literacy including basic understanding of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Minimal travel as required for the work, primarily for meetings
- Any evidence generation experience welcome as the team is Global Medical Evidence
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.