For our customer located in Basel (CH) we are currently looking for a: Administrative Associate Global Engagement (m/f/d)
- Location: Basel (CH)
- Gross Rate: 39-44 chf gross per hour (given by client)
- Typical monthly salary e.g.: 160 h * 44 chf = 7.040 chf gross
Tasks & Responsibilities
To provide efficient, effective and independent administrative and operational support to the Global Head of Associate Engagement and to the Global Head Communications CTS. Responsible for the independent delivery of high value administrative services and planning activities in a fast moving, local and international context.
- General Administrative Support: Deals with complex administrative and organizational assignments independently. Takes care of general administrative tasks, calendar management for Global Head Associate Engagement and of the Global Head Communications CTS, overseeing and day to day management of the business schedule of the Global Head Associate Engagement , with full responsibility for ensuring effective meeting planning and a sensible work schedule. Planning, preparation and minutes handling for all key team meetings for AE organization. Maintain distribution lists relevant to the department; manage various Sharepoints site, the AE Teams site and other systems.
- Travel management & expenses: Manages travel arrangements for the Global Head of Associate Engagement and for the Global Head Communications CTS. Includes working with our clients travel center to book travel and manage associated costs.
- Handling of project / event administration: Supports the team in general event management logistics while taking on independent logistics management for internal and external meetings / events. Among others, this includes international meetings with company communications professionals as well as external PR Agencies, workshops and webcasts.
- Team development & training: Assists in scheduling individual and team
milestones, such as objective settings, mid-year check in, year-end discussions, as well as supporting training registration for team members. Also includes organization of candidates’ interviews and on-boarding of new staff including familiarization with systems, setting up hardware and workstations, as well as working place.
- On and off boarding of team members: Handles the on and off boarding processes of team members within Associate Engagement. Which includes preparing the workspace and required resources, such as: office and IT equipment, business cards, access to buildings, parking etc.
- Interaction: Works closely with the assistants of Communications & Engagement, informs, advises and supports the team and associates from outside the team on processes, guidelines and services that are specific to the department. Is a professional partner to people within and outside the department.
- Supports Leadership Engagement program through liaison with Executive Assistants for the ECN team, including the CEO. Oversees and manages all calendar scheduling and some logistics relating to the virtual and face-to-face meeting program.
- Deputizing for other administrative staff: For short, ad hoc periods, assumes additional administrative responsibilities in the event of illness/vacations among other Corporate Communications administrative team members-
- Commercial training (e.g. Swiss Association of Commercial Employees, business school) or equivalent (e.g. other vocational qualification, must have very good administrative skills/experience)
- At least 3 years of experience as an Administrative Expert in a large matrix organization
- A self-starter personality who needs little supervision
- Excellent organizational skills with a high level of reliability, commitment and respect
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize complex tasks effectively
- Superior attention to detail and profound project management skills
- Diplomatic and effective communicator with intercultural experience
- Enjoys handling a diverse, demanding workload
Nice to Haves
- Excellent written and spoken English and German
- Knowledge of other languages (e.g. French) advantageous
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.