For our customer located in Basel/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: Administrative Professional Corporate Brand Strategy & External Engagement (m/f/x)
- Gross rate range (given by client): 41 chf/h – 46 chf/h
To provide efficient, effective and independent administrative support to the Global Head Corporate Brand Strategy & External Engagement as well as providing support to their respective teams within the Communications & Engagement department. Responsible for the independent delivery of high value administrative services in a fast moving, local and international context.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- General Administrative Support: Deals with complex administrative and organizational assignments independently. Takes care of general administrative tasks, calendar management, travel organization and expenses for the Global Head Corporate Brand Strategy & External Engagement, dealing with and replying to correspondence, filing, appointment and deadline coordination specific to the department. Agenda preparation and minutes handling for team meetings. Maintain distribution lists relevant to the department, check the media relations inbox, manage various Sharepoint sites and is aquainted with Outlook, MS Teams as well as other Microsoft office tools
- Team travel management & expenses: Manages all team travel arrangements. Includes working with our client travel center to book travel and manage associated costs.
- Handling of project / event administration: Supports the team in general event management logistics while taking on independent logistics management for internal and external meetings / events. Among others, this includes international meetings with company communications professionals as well as external PR Agencies, media and journalists.
- Team development & training: Assists in scheduling individual and team
milestones, such as objective settings, mid -year check in, year-end discussions, as well as supporting training registration for team members. Also includes organization of candidates’ interviews and on-boarding of new staff including familiarization with systems, setting up hardware and workstations, as well as working place. Get acquainted with and maintain intranet and sharepoint sites for the department.
- On and off boarding of team members: Handles the on and off boarding processes of team members within the Corporate Brand Strategy & External Engagement team. Which includes preparing the workspace and required resources, such as: office and IT equipment, business cards, access to buildings, parking etc.
Interaction: Works closely with the assistants of Communications & Engagement, informs, advises and supports the team and associates from outside the team on processes, guidelines and services that are specific to the department. Is a professional partner to people within and outside the department.
- Room and meeting coordination for team members: Assist with coordinating meeting rooms for team events and individual meetings.
- Deputizing for other administrative staff: For short, ad hoc periods, assumes additional administrative responsibilities in the event of illness/vacations among other Communications and Engagement administrative team members.
- Commercial background: KV of Commercial School (business school)
- Must have very good administrative and coordination skills/experience
- Experience as an „Administrative Expert“
- You are a flexible, solution-oriented individual
- Enjoys handling a diverse, demanding workload
- Excellent written and spoken English and German
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.