For our customer located in Basel/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: Aspire Main Functional Contact – Master Data (m/f/d)
- Location: Kaiseraugst
- Remote/Home Office: 3 -4 days minimum onsite
- Travel: no
Tasks & Responsibilities
The perfect candidate is able to lead without direct authority, superior problem solving skills and strong time and self-management skills. Additionally the perfect candidate has outstanding facilitation and presentation,- and excellent written and verbal communication skills. Also we are looking for someone who is able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously, to quickly establish rapport, and achieve results with and through others at all levels within the organization.
- Coordinate the Site Functional Workstream SMEs activities, work items and timely input to the Core Functional Workstream as appropriate / needed
- Review and resolve workstream site project related issues
- Participates in work stream meetings, workshops and participate in sprint information loop sessions (report out) as required
- Contribute to site workstream local projects’ plan and activities
- Lead the local fit-gap for their function and be accountable for optimal template adoption
- Develop business case/user requirements for any localisations
- Coordination of use case definition and preparation of data and systems for prototyping and testing
- Responsible for helping to organize Site Localisation / Site UAT / Site System Readiness / Site Preparation, Training, SOP within the Master Data workstream
- Liaise with the local Deployment Lead, who is leading the local ASPIRE team, to stay aligned at site level
Consulted on Design & Review of Technical Specifications
- Participate in cutover, in any rehearsals and hypercare as required
- Consulted on User Acceptance Test cases and execution of UATs
- Run Local SMEs network as required for that functional workstream
Ensure successful implementation, actively contribute to Change Impact Assessments, System Impact Assessments, remediation actions, training etc.
- Lead the relevant local SOP assessments and subsequent retire/update
- Embrace the change and act as a change agent for the functional workstream to ensure successful implementation
- Background in Project Management / IT / Pharma / Master Data or any other field you deem appropriate
- Experience in Comprehensive function and site knowledge
- Minimum 5 years experience in managing the function with SAP ERP and also understand the current business set-up in the function
- Experience in leading a Team
- Demonstrated delivery focus and execution
- Experience with the implementation of large scale projects a plus
- Effective communication skills in German (minimum C2) and English at all levels, both written and spoken
- Able to rapidly analyze data and identify issues and risks
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.
Preferred Interview Dates
- CW 33