For our customer located in Basel/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: ASPIRE Process Support Chemical Development (m/f/d)
- Location: 100% Basel
- Duration: asap (latest 01/11/2023) to 30/09/2024
- Remote/Home Office: on site work needed
- Travel: no
Tasks & Responsibilities
We are looking for a candidate who can handle the interface between the chemical development team (IMP SM DS) and the ASPIRE SAP HANA S4 deployment team and act as communicator and facilitator. This person will support changes for several working processes and should understand the requirements of the IMP DSM DS for the deployment and implementation of ASPIRE SAP HANA S4.
- Actively participate in the extended network to articulate IMP critical business processes and reporting back to PTDC requirements for ASPIRE
- Participate in local fit gap assessments, ensuring implications of process adaptations are understood and participate in identifying change impacts
- Contribute to process impact assessment, system impact assessment, change impact assessment, data scoping, cleansing and migration
- Identify critical technical gaps for IMP SM DS (e.g. interfaces and reports) not covered by the global solution and define workaround for technical requirements that can not be integrated in the global solution (if applicable)
- Adapt legacy processes for ASPIRE, i.e. contribute to change of legacy SAP processes and support the IMP SM DS readiness for ASPIRE
- Actively support local pre-deployment and deployment project phases of ASPIRE, especially transition and go-live, plan and track local close down and ramp up
- Involve the respective SOP owner to update local SOPs where required or even create documents by themselves
- Attend TTT (train the Trainer) and coordinate and deliver local end user training together with business and IT SMEs
- Master or Bachelor degree in a technical environment with good understanding for IMP and SM DS manufacturing processes
- Min. 3 – 5+ years experience in pharmaceutical industry with GMP experience is a plus
- Hands-on experience in process analysis/support and requirements collecting with internal stakeholders
- Experience of working within projects in a matrixed environment and agile set up
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in German is a MUST and English min. B2 Level needed
- Demonstrated delivery focus and execution
- Efficient and structured
- Proactive and solution oriented
- Detail oriented
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.