For our customer located in Basel/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: Associate Scientist Chemical & Analytical Development (m/f/x)
- Branch: Pharma
- Gross Rate (given by client): 44.18 – 49.71 CHF/hr gross
Tasks & Responsibilities
Description:About Chemical & Analytical Development, work in a Chemical Development Unit:
The Chemical & Analytical Development (CHAD) serves the interests of ou clint through timely supply of synthetic active pharmaceutical ingredients for clinical and development needs, with responsible process and analytical R&D leading to successful regulatory approval, launch and commercialization. CHAD associates develop and utilize appropriate methodologies to manufacture and analyze bulk pharma chemicals in a safe, efficient, cost-effective, environmentally responsible, and GMP-compliant fashion and through application of expertise in chemistry, engineering and Technical Life Cycle Management.
The Integrated Analytical Operations team, part of one of three Chemical Development Units based on the Basel Campus is looking for a GMP trained and motivated lab technician with proven experience in In Process Control (IPC) analytics with a focus on liquid chromatography, gas chromatography and wet chemistry. Description and Key Responsibilities:
- This role has a specific focus on GMP analytical lab-based activities in the Integrated Analytical Operations team to support the local pilot plant with IPC analytical requests.
- You will be responsible for the setup and execution of IPC methods for the monitoring of reactions in the local pilot plant. You will also support release/retest of raw materials to be used in the manufacturing.
- You will operate different analytical lab instruments (LC, GC, titrators, RAMAN, UV) and will be responsible for setup and maintenance of the assigned laboratory infrastructure and equipment.
- You will document the data generated under GMP and according to our clint and ICH standards.
- You will be responsible for reviewing data generated from plant operators
- You will support training of lab and plant associates by organizing ad-hoc technical trainings and by on-the-job trainings.
- You will work closely with analytical and process development chemists as well as scientists and operators from a diverse range of disciplines within Chemical and Analytical Development.
- Other requirements include a good technical-scientific background, good understanding of GMP, strong communication skills and the ability to work independently in a team environment.
- Technician with continuing education (EU) or BS/MS or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years hands on relevant experience
- Experience with HPLC, UHPLC and GC chromatographic systems as well as wet chemistry and a sound understanding of organic chemistry and chromatography, along with the interest in growing technically.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact with colleagues from different areas, including plant associates.
- Good technical skills are required especially in the operation and maintenance of instrumentation and software.
- Good understanding of GMP as well as experience in pharmaceutical development activities.
- Good command of English and German (spoken and written)
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.