For our customer located in Munich/Germany we are currently looking for a: AWS Architect (m/f/d)
Architect needs very strong AWS and good development background but also needs to be a true architect, i.e. can analyse requirements from stakeholders (customers, service owners, security, compliance, etc. ) and create architectural models to deliver against these using AWS components. They need to understand what components to use, how to use them and why. They also need to understand limitations of AWS services so these can be accounted for.
Tasks & Responsibilities
Shaping, building, integrating and deploying tailored technology solutions
- Solution Architecture definition, design, assessment, analysis of issues and development of recommendations for their resolution
- Contributing to the drawing up and management of the planning for the technical design, development and implementation phases with optimal use of the available means
- Supplementing the functional design, drawing up the technical design with a view to the realisation of an information system that meets the functional demands
- Coaching and motivating the systems engineers and developers as regards the technical aspects and, where possible, the contents of their work in order to realise optimal input
- Coaching and participating in “bringing into production” and “following up”
- Advice and analysis on the setup and management of an Enterprise Architecture function
- Development of Enterprise Architecture models including architecture governance and delivery assurance
- Networking: Everything inside out of VPC, DC, Xit gateway, peering, VPN, how to setup these quickly, diff types of services like Site-2-site VPN etc, OSI
- IaC : Expert level in either of Terraform or Cloud Formation. (Example: If a script given for AWS ELB, ASG, compute and scaling image up , he should be able to do in < 1 hour
- 2+ years dedicated experience in architecting cloud solutions
- 3-5 years of practising the relevant skills in non-cloud specific IT technologies
- Solution design of a hyperscale cloud based IT-platform that needs to be implemented to meet the
business requirements and performance goals.
- Has delivered at least three cloud projects of medium complexity.
- Has at least one (1) professional level cloud provider certification (AWS, IBM, AZURE, GOOGLE CLOUD)
- two associate level certifications (AWS, IBM, AZURE, GOOGLE CLOUD).
Did we catch your interest?
The SymplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.