For our customer located in Rotkreuz/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: Biotechnology Engineer (m/f/d)
This Position is located in the RMD System Development (SD) Department, responsible for the integration of Software, Hardware, consumables and reagents on our clients Molecular Diagnostic Systems.
As a Development Engineer in the SD Product Care team, you will be part of a multi-disciplinary team and work on various technical projects on already launched RMD platforms, aiming at solving issues detected internally or reported from the field.
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies.
- Start date: asap
- Extension: Yes
- Work location: Rotkreuz CH
- Team: 20
- Workload: 100%
- Remote/Home Office: No
- Traveling required: No
- Department: DSRMGH7C Systems Product Care
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Planning and execution of work packages within area of responsibility
- Analyzing data, creating relevant documentation (e.g. study protocols and reports) and presenting results in team meetings
- Taking part to projects related to all Systems Product Care aspects (Software, Hardware, reagents, consumables), on several platforms
- Performing Root Cause Investigation on Systems issues
- Performing feasibility and verification studies according to Change Management processes in place
- Interacting with other relevant stakeholders and functional areas (CIR, GCS, Regulatory, Quality, OPS…etc) in order to implement solutions
- Hold a degree in Biotechnology, Bio-Engineering or equivalent
- Show strong lab work (biosafety levels S1 and S2) and results analysis skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills and a “Systems thinking” mindset / multidisciplinary approach are required
- Be able to work on multiple projects at the same time, in small teams, and deal with priority changes in a high-paced work environment
- Be able to reach out and interact with multiple interfaces and stakeholders (Regulatory, Operations, Quality…etc) to drive changes
- English fluent, German would be considered as an asset
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.