For our customer located in Basel/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: Business Analyst Clinical Development (m/f/x)
The Business Analyst will work in the ClinicalDevelopment Product Line in R&D DIA IT and will build and manage Value Stream, assess CTP with Veeva, eConsent pilots and implementation. The main ask is to define Concept and Approach for Remote Monitoring, Study Set-up and create synergies.
The perfect candidate:
Senior IT Business Analyst with experience in Clinical development who has very good communication skills and is able to adapt quickly.
- Start date: ASAP
- latest Start Date: 01.07.2022
- End date: 31.12.2022
- Extension: possible
- Workplace: Basel
- Workload: 100%
- Remote/Home Office: yes, load needs to be discussed
- Travel: No
- Department: BizOps Europe (FARIB)
Tasks & Responsibilities
- BA requirements engineering, Business (Process) Analysis, process definition, use case definition, user stories writing, business process consulting,
- Enhance functionality to attract new Investigators and enhance collaboration,
- Define Clinical Trial platform and solution requirements, for eConsent, Remote Monitoring, Study Set-up, CTMS
- Identify synergies with Pharma products in Clinical Development
- understand data integration features between the components
- create a long term view, co-create solution roadmaps,
- Support backlog management and technical landscape integration and overseeing development
- Min. Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any IT related environment
- Min. 5-7 years’ experience as Business Analyst in software development lifecycle, ideally in Clinical Development
- Min. 5 years of work experience in Clinical Development & Operations business knowledge
- Hands- on knowledge of Business Process Analysis, Process Definition and User Stories (Business to Technical)
- Agile experience (e.g. Scrum, SAFe)
- Fluency in English (spoken and written)
- Very good communication skills with internal and external business partner
- Stakeholder management experience and skills
Nice to Haves
- Veeva System experience is a plus
- Pharma / client experience
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.
Preferred Interview Dates
- CW21 & CW22