For our customer located in Zurich/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: Business Excellence Procurement Specialist (m/f/d)
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Identify and map targeted vendors on ESG aspects
- Collect suppliers’ data and metrics following the ESG reporting standards
- Ensure gathered information of targeted vendors are accurate, precise and up to date
- Analyse and prepare Environmental, Social and Government data of targeted vendors for reporting purpose
- Develop and maintain the ESG database of Vendors
- Establish relevant contacts with targeted vendors to obtain additional ESG information
- Monitor vendors performance indicators associated with ESG aspects
- Collaborate with the Procurement Business Excellence team on the vendor risk assessment and monitoring on ESG aspects
- University degree/Diploma in data analytics or equivalent work experience
- Strong Project Management Skills
- Extremely detail-oriented, highly meticulous, and very patient;
- Able to perform Data cleansing, preparation, analysis, and visualization (reporting and dashboards)
- Proficiency in Office Package
- Good understanding and passion for sustainability and ESG aspects
- Proactive behavior
- Ability to work independently with problem solving approach
- Great communication skills
- Team player with integrity and great social skills
- Fluent in English and German
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.