For our customer located in Rotkreuz/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: Business Process Expert (m/f/x)
- General Information:
• Start date: ASAP
• latest Start Date: 01.10.2022
• End date: 12 months
• Extension: possible
• Workplace: Rotkreuz
• Workload: 100%
• Team: 10 people
• Remote/Home Office: mainly home office possible but on site work required (occasionally)
• Travel: max. up to 20%
Tasks & Responsibilities
The Business Process Expert on Discrete Manufacturing with S4HANA will partner with BPEs in other areas like planning, logistics and quality during a 2 year project preparing to our client Diagnostics instrument production sites for a switch from SAP R/3 to S4HANA. The initial task is to analyse and detail business requirements and its processes to deliver them. With the objective to identify the standardization and harmonization opportunities across sites and to make them part of the Operations Strategy. Next the team of Business Process Experts together with the local teams will drive standardize and harmonize processes and its supporting tools across the individual production sites. Whilst in parallel, document and communicate requirements to our client Group Global Template Design team.
- Analyse and map clients’ business requirements, processes, and objectives; develop necessary product modifications to satisfy clients’ needs
- have detailed knowledge of production planning, BoM, Work Centers, Resources, Recipes, Routings, versions & PRT, change controls, shop floor controls, Batch management, Equipment management, Demand planning solution for Discrete and process industry. Should have strong knowledge of Quality Management processes and techniques in Procurement, Sales and Manufacturing area.
- support the development of overall project plans (scoping process) as well as individual work plans, acting as liaison with local sites
- lead feasibility studies and process (re)design workshops
- Detail requirements for process supporting tools like S4HANA and MES for the Global Template Design team
- Demonstrate profound knowledge of modelling standards and LEAN
- Troubleshoot where & when needed (investigates, analyses, and solves problems)
- use his/her experience in Change Management to our client its advantage
- Demonstrate domain knowledge & configuration knowledge for the E2E business process: Plan to Delivered, covering SAP PP, QM, IM/WM/eWM and related modules.
- Clearly understand above modules integrations with FI, CO, MM, SD
- Min. Bachelor degree Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Computer Science, Business Administration or related discipline
- Min. 7+ years of consulting or project management experience in SAP integration projects, within the discrete (at least industrial) manufacturing industry
- Strong knowledge with Discrete Manufacturing & Core Logistics business processes in S/4HANA Manufacturing, focus on production planning, extended production scheduling, execution, and quality management
- Knowledge of SAP’s Industry 4.0 Strategy and solution portfolio and knowledge of SAP’s Design to Operate (DTO)
- Experience with Project and Implementation Methodologies (Sprints, Agile, SCRUM, SAFe, etc.)
- English fluent (spoken and written)
- Customer facing experience with strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively interact at all levels within the company
Nice to Haves
- Additional expertise in process manufacturing a plus
- Implementation experience integrating with edge solutions, smart machines, and tools
- Knowledge of cloud, Hosted Services, and SaaS/ PaaS models, cloud -based commerce/ business networks are a plus
- Familiarity with SAP Business Technology Platform (SAP Cloud Platform)
- German is an advantage
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.
Preferred Interview Dates
- CW 33 and CW 34