For our customer located in Basel/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: Clinical Pharmacology Scientist (m/f/d)
- Location: Basel
- Branch: Pharma
- Duration: 2 years+
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the scientific aspects of clinical pharmacology study protocol development, including protocol synopsis, consent form, eCRF and protocol amendments
- Leads the evaluation of clinical pharmacology data (pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, safety), interacting as required with operational staff and investigators, Data Management, Biostatistics and other partners
- Leads the ongoing review of study data (e.g. PK, PD and safety) and reviews data outputs for scientific and medical validity and consistency
- Assists in the preparation of the clinical pharmacology component of the project specific Investigators Brochure
- Attends and provides science support for investigator meetings and monitor workshops
- Leads the safety review of clinical pharmacology studies and contribute to serious adverse event (SAE) reconciliation and SAE narratives
- Primary scientific responsible for writing final study reports
- Participates in the preparation of the IND and NDA documentation, the dossiers for formal regulatory meetings (e.g. EOP1, EOP2) and materials for use in presentations and responses to regulatory authorities
- MSc, Pharm D or PhD in pharmaceutical sciences, clinical pharmacology sciences (Post Doc considered).
- +2 years of experience in industry setting (preferably Pharma) supporting clinical pharmacology studies, NCA data analysis, regulatory filings and medical writing.
- Clinical research experience, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry, with knowledge of ICH GCP and the drug development process
- Previous experience / working knowledge of various approaches to PK and PD data analysis: compartmental, curve-fitting, non-compartmental.
- Experience on software: PhoenixⓇ WinNonlinⓇ (plus Microsoft & Google Suites)
- Experience of working on, and preferably leading a team matrixed around the scientific and/or clinical study-related tasks.
- Effective team work and interpersonal skills (globally, internal and externally) including coaching and mentoring
- Highly effective verbal and written communication/presentation skills in English
- Shows creativity, critical thinking, initiative and conscientiousness
- Ability to process information, analyze data, and reach conclusions based on sound reasoning and the rationale based on the risk- benefit assessment and cost-effectiveness.
Nice to Haves
- Knowledge of SpotfireⓇ is a plus.
- Work in a matrix structure for project
- Represent function on team(s); respond to basic protocol questions and process issues
- Values: Commitment, Initiative, Open Two-way Communication, Global Team Work Trust, Accountability, Interdependence,
- Consistency, Empowerment, Sense of Urgency, Pride, Drive to Change, Courageous Leadership, Innovation
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.
Preferred Interview Dates