For our customer located in Basel/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: Clinical Trial Supply Manager (m/f/x)
- Branch: Pharma
- Gross Rate (given by client): 55,77 – 62,74 CHF/hr gross
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Represents GCS as a core member in the integrated Clinical Trial Team (iCTT); defines and advises the iCTT on the optimal clinical trial supply strategy in terms of, but not limited to, packaging design, technical and timeline feasibility, efficiency, and risk management.
- Reviews overall clinical trial protocol/protocol amendments, provides inputs to develop optimal packaging design, clinical trial supply design and visit schedule
- Creates and maintains complete and accurate clinical supply demand for assigned study in alignment with protocol requirements, key study parameters and milestones, patient projections, with appropriate overage and by using defined processes and systems.
- Creates and drives finalization of the packaging design (Clinical Packaging Request) and a comprehensive label strategy for all participating countries in the clinical trial.
- Defines clinical supply parameters for NIRT set up and initiates subsequent updates throughout the duration of the clinical trial
- Develops and executes a trial-level project plan together with all other relevant roles.
- Identifies, assesses and proactively communicates supply risks to all relevant stakeholders along with appropriate mitigation strategies to ensure supply continuity
- Collaborates with all relevant line function partners for country submission and approval timelines (including INDIMPD
amendment) to develop optimal supply strategy.
- Generates optimal distribution plans for investigational medicinal products (IMPs), jointly with partner functions. Triggers and tracks shipments of IMPs from central depot to regional hubs and local depots.
- Develops, maintains and executes an optimal resupply strategy with proactive planning, appropriate lead-time, and replenishment quantities to ensure compliance and continuity of clinical supplies, including proactive expiry management of clinical supplies.
- Is responsible to consolidate, maintain and track the clinical trial budget with key stakeholders for overall GCS external cost (e.g., labels, packaging, distribution, and comparators).
- Actively contributes to the GCS sub team as a full member. Ensures adequate, proactive exchange of relevant knowledge & information between the GCS sub team and the CTT.
- Fully supports, prepares the GCS PL to adequately address GCS considerations at various cross-functional teams e.g., TRD sub team, ICT, etc.
- Bachelor or University degree
- High learning agility
- Analytical / critical thinking enjoying working with data and digital and attention to detail
- Fluent in English
- Basic project management, good organization, and planning skills
- Demonstrates problem-solving and idea generation skills
- Good presentation skills
- Fundamental Leadership skills.
- Very good communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills. Ability to work in interdisciplinary teams
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.