For our customer located in Kaiseraugst/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: Cloud Data Solution Architect (m/f/d)
- Location: Kaiseraugst
- Branch: Pharma
- Duration: 12 months+
Tasks & Responsibilities
• Lead, shape and own the PTC data platform architecture blueprint (Individualized, Cell and Gene Therapies modalities) which supports: development, clinical and commercial supply, E2E Value Chain, Manufacturing capabilities and plays a critical role to have a cohesive integrated platform across the product life cycles.
• Works with our business groups to understand their business processes and information needs and works with other members of our informatics organization to identify and design solution options that support the business needs.
• Consult and collaborate in aligning PTC data platform foundation, analytical products and services with enterprise wide data solutions/platforms in PT and company
• Managing the alignment of data platform strategy and drive solutions by emphasizing on IT wide data analytics standards with appropriate balance for local PTC data and analytics requirements
• Synthesize business and technical stakeholder needs to identify, document, and influences short-term and long-term opportunities for PTC data platform architecture and solutions
• Partner with PT Data Governance team, develop and pull through enterprise data governance framework to enable PTC data operations and data management as it relates to MDM, data integration, taxonomy, and reporting & analytics capabilities
• Develop vendor relationship management to support tools and infrastructure for PTC analytics capabilities.
• Provide leadership and expertise to drive the scalable PTC data platform solution that meets the demands for CGT current and future requirements
• Training and mentoring other team members, business partners and stakeholders on related domain expertise
• Consult the PT Information architecture team for performing the data classification on PTC datasets
• Creates and maintains a solution lifecycle roadmaps
• Prepares and presents project documentation for the architecture review boards
• Documents and maintains the solution as-is IT landscape in the Enterprise Architecture Management Tool
• Min. Bachelor degree in Computer Science or any similar
• Min. 5+ years’ experience as Solution Architect and end-end design of resilient, performant data pipelines, flows and data models, preferred in the pharmaceutical area
• Experience working with AWS or other cloud providers to design, build, secure, and maintain analytics solutions (s3, lamda, kinesis)
• Experience in designing cloud data architecture blueprint for the data lifecycle of collection, storage, processing, and visualization
• Experience in code and design review, including giving guidance or mentoring other team members
• Good understanding of data privacy and data security design principles
• Agile experience (e.g. Scrum or SAFe)
• Fluency in English
• Advise leadership and product teams in designing, setup and delivery of data analytics platforms & products to support a data-driven way of working
• Ability to make informed recommendations on analytics related platforms, tools and services
• Actively seeks for existing reusable building blocks that will shorten the design and increase the speed of delivery.
• Is passionate about bringing value-adding technology to the business.
• Exhibits strong soft skills typically required as an Architect (i.e.: presentation and public speaking, negotiation, challenging the status quo, explaining complex matters in a simple way)
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.
Preferred Interview Dates