For our customer located in Basel/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: Solution Design Manager (SAP SD) (m/f/d)
Tasks & Responsibilities
• Accountable for the LDC Solution Design in the area responsbile based on the business requirements based on the architectural standards, performance, quality and security principles
• Accountable for deciding on design decisions for complex issues in strong collaboration with the respective functional GPOs and LDC Pillars based on a detailed rational and interpretation to fully understand implications of the proposal for the integrated solution
• Accountable that solution design
• meets business and user requirements
• adheres to high level conceptual design and it is tracable
• it is aligned with architectual roadmap
• improves and sustains standardization efficient while respecting
regulatory/control requirements (e.g., NFCM-control requirements, P3, TPRM, GxP)
• supports the development, execution and operations of solutions
• Work (together with the IT Expert) in the assigned area and ensuring integrated solutions by strongly being connected to experts in connected workpackages, data & analytics, by applying a continuous improvement mindset
• Prepare and run fit-gap workshops in the area of the assigned workpackage, identify critical integration points and dependencies, propose solutions for key gaps, provide effort estimations and alignment with business teams
• Accountable that dedicated project work is delivered to agreed time, cost and quality constraints following the release calendars
• Accountable for the solutions are peered reviewed, formally documented and signed off by domain pillars and business functions
• Accountable that solution testing is performed and meet quality standards
• Champion the need to stay standard from a customisation perspective by establish standardized design and development processes to enable cost effective delivery
• Ensure adherence with all relevant internal / external security and compliance policies and procedures
• Ensure close collaboration with pillar teams and country reference group members, regular meetings and workshops are conducted and feedback from operations is taken into consideration
• Business acumen: very good understanding of various worldwide data models, required capabilities and operational pain points in the area responsible
• Curious and forward looking: looks for signals both inside and outside the company to identify new trends and future expectations to set the goals of the commercial workstream.
• Digital savvy: very good grasp of the impacts and opportunities of data and technology
• Leadership skills: ability to inspire change, involve country-experts and effectively communicate to GPOs and relevant stakeholders
• University level degree
• Additional Project Management training, a certification/designation desirable
• At least 3 years’ experience in country and global roles
• English (written and spoken)
Nice to Haves
• Lean / Six Sigma Certified
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.