For our customer located in Zurich/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: Compliance Coordinator AML and Fraud Management (m/f/d)
- Desired Start Date: 24.11.2023
- Contract Duration: until 30.06.2024
- Workload: 100%
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Ensuring a compliant handling of customers falling under the Anti-Money-Laundery (AML) laws and regulations
- Prevention of financial losses in the area of fraud for the company as well as for customers and other stakeholders
- Blocking of services before AML limits are reached
- AML Transaction monitoring
- Preparing the AML customer files according to legal requirements
- AML Plausibility checks
- Detection, analysis and documentation of fraud cases requiring a high level of technical and analytical understanding.
- Support of the Fraud team in relation to operation and processing of the daily tasks
- Ensuring a fruitful cooperation with internal and external stakeholders while respecting concerns with privacy and sensitive data
- High school degree or equivalent
- Telco and AML experience
- Fraud management experience
- Very good analytic skills
- Very good communication skills
- Curious and initiative
- Fluency in English and German
Nice to Haves
- additional language skills are a plus (FR, IT)
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.