For our customer located in Vienna/Austria we are currently looking for a: Compliance & QA lead MES program (m/f/d)
- Location: AT-Vienna (minimum 50% on-site in Vienna, 75% is preferred)
- Duration: 01.10.2023 – 30.09.2025
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Strong background in operational quality, regulatory affairs, and experience with MES.
- Act as QA change advocate, further strengthening compliance & quality governance for MES.
- Set the QA standard for Review-By-Exception and Data Integrity for MES and its interfaces.
- Provide compliance advice and leadership to MES and Automation Project Managers, MBR designer teams, as well as to the QA organization.
- Define MES lifecycle management for operational support and continuous improvements.
- Review and approve MES project change controls & change requests. Support audits
- MSc or higher in relevant field is desired, with significant work experience in operational QA in the Pharmaceutical cleanroom.
- Working in our MES change network of global QA, data & digital quality systems, local QA.
- Ability to build consensus and support for MES and QA initiatives through influence and persuasion along with the ability to lead local teams confidently and adeptly.
- Excellent communication and thought leadership skills, in German and English.
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.