For our customer located in Basel/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: Congress Activation Director (m/f/d)
- Location: CH-Basel/St.Johann (min. 60% onsite presence required)
- Branch: Pharma
- Duration: asap (04.03.2023) – 31.03.2024
- Pay rate: 72.92 – 91.15 chf/h
Tasks & Responsibilities
• Take build kit developed by global teams for congresses and map into a clear touch point journey for major congresses within IMI
• Drive Clarity on the objective of the congress, and target customer type
• Work with Customer Experience Design Director (agency) for Congresses to deliver content ready for the Congress, agreed within the Experience plan, on budget and time
• Work with other channel leads and Engagement leads to ensure channel optimization content delivered via the content hub.
• Align with the core congress team on congress specific deliverables with Cx Directors
• Review of all planned congress assets in accordance with applicable laws, industry codes, compliances, and guidelines
• Finalize and internally share the congress insights derived from impact metrics along with Medical Society report, final SEC summary, social media listening, final EEE report, MSL insights, CI
• Execute and define congress tactics and manage virtual presence (with Cx content hub support)
• Execute defined congress tactics and oversee in-person presence (with contexts support)
• 10 yrs Experience related to Congress activation, including interactions pre, during and post congress
• Exceptional understanding on how to drive Cx at congresses
• Marketing / Agency experience
• Able to navigate and lead large teams through ambiguity
• Embraces a collaborative approach; thrives working closely with research, content, and data specialists to build customer centric engagement solutions
• Able to manage a high degree of complexity, tasks, and interdependencies within timelines
• Able to balance strategy and execution
• Able to drive and influence change across a complex environment
• Able to influence senior stakeholders
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.