For our customer located in Basel/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: Content Adaptation Manager (m/f/d)
- Location: remote
- Branch: Pharma
- Duration: 01.03.2024 – 31.12.2024
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Work with Cx Engagement & Activation Director and Agency to understand a customer journey and content plan to work with Agency on creative adaptation of centrally delivered assets – this can mean existing content adaptation or/and creation of channel specific content from scratch based on Cx Strategy & Design Master Asset story.
- Brief Content Hub Production Team on content production and manage the rounds of changes with Asset Owner
- Support adaptation of above market content to local label requirements to ensure content is compliant and ready for execution in markets
- Support content tracking management and demand forecasting and prioritization process with Content Hub to ensure timely executions
- Work together with Content Hub and Cx Activation Director to agree on engagement plan delivery via localization
- Marketing and content savvy combined with strong Project Management skills to be able to manage multiple workflows at the same time
- Experience with content adaptation work either in creative agency or on a customer side
- Solid understanding of content quality aspects to be able to drive Agency deliverables on time and with the right quality
- Experience with working with DAM/MLR tools
- Ableto manage multiple and complex processes at the same time
- Embraces a collaborative approach; thrives working closely with stakeholders to make sure their needs are addressed and delivered on time
- Able to manage a complexity, tasks, and interdependencies within timelines
- Well organized & proactive to make sure things progress according to the plan
Nice to Haves
- Firm understanding of the regulatory environment in marketing to HCPs
- Demonstrated strong skills in oral and written communication, project management
- Highly collaborative, ability to interact and partner with Agencies of choice
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.