For our customer located in Glattpark/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: Cyber Security Analyst (m/f/d)
- Location: CH-Glattpark-Opfikon
- Branch: pharma
- Duration: 01.06.2023 – 30.05.2024
Tasks & Responsibilities
• Conducts vulnerability monitoring, vulnerability scanning and other security testing activities.
• Proactively identifies flaws in product security, assesses patient safety and business risk, and advises product managers on remediation steps.
• Manages vulnerabilities at all technology layers, evaluating the criticality for an adequate prioritization and providing the most suitable remediation, working directly with the product teams as a trusted advisor.
• Analyzes log files, alerts, binary data dumps, network packet captures and other artifacts/evidence to trace attack paths during incident response and provide forensic expertise to determine root cause of the breach.
• Gathers Threat Intelligence to identify and prepare for cyber threats to products and enhance security monitoring and breach detection
• End-to-end accountable for security operations activities, prioritization and coordination of tasks during isolation, containment, analysis, and remediation of security incidents and breaches.
• Contributes to / participates in global projects within the area of expertise.
• Contributes to initiatives within the Diagnostic Division to achieve the integration of cybersecurity capabilities into products in collaboration with other multi-disciplinary teams.
• Develops, maintains and continuously optimizes processes, playbooks and tools.
• Maintains the product security controls and awareness supporting other PSPO Teams.
• Min. Bsc.or Master degree or completed apprenticeship in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline OR a completed apprenticeship with min. 2+ years experience in in threat and vulnerability management, security testing, and incident response (****)
• Min. 2 years experience in all of the following (University experience counts):
• Experience in Cloud computing technologies, full stack deployments, etc. ****
• Demonstrated experience automating security controls (eg. shell scripting, python)****
• Hands-on experience in managing information security and privacy risks and threat modeling.**
• In-depth experience in system and cloud infrastructure hardening and monitoring**
• Understanding of threat modeling, MITRE Attack, Kill Chain Analysis and other industry standard assessment methods**
• Sound understanding of agile software development processes like SCRUM or SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework).**
Nice to Haves
• Knowledge in one or multiple of the following or related fields:
• Malware analysis and reverse engineering
• Incident response and computer forensic analysis
• Endpoint detection and response (EDR/XDR)
• SIEM solutions administration and security monitoring
• Network security and monitoring including Firewalls and IDS/IPS solutions
• Penetration testing
• Secure DevOps (DevSecOps)
• Threat Intelligence
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.