For our customer located in Zürich/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: Data Analyst Warehousing Operations (m/f/d)
- Location: Zürich / Hybrid
- Duration: 16.10.2023 – 31.12.2024
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Deploy a Global Best in Class, Collaborative, Agile and Real-Time Regional and Differentiated distribution network delivering a “Unique Customer and Patient Experience”
- Provide to operational teams metrics on performance to support them to deploy innovative best practices on distribution and warehousing processes and systems
- Design and implement analytical solutions to support operational teams and facilitate their internal and external performance dialogue processes
- Act as Subject Matter Expert for data and digital topics related to warehousing metrics and performance calculation, including data domain ownership.
- Consolidate warehousing metrics to be centrally reported and utilized by operational teams
- Support QBRs and RFI/RFQs preparation by building, maintaining and refreshing dashboards used to measure 3PLs metrics and performance
- Analyze large warehousing datasets to determine patterns, trend, insights for continuous improvements with OpUs and Business Units
- Provide support and solutions to reporting and analytical needs raised by operational teams and ensure alignment between all involved teams
- Prepare all data for monthly budget variance analysis (includes trend analysis)
- Ensure warehousing related data is reported accurately and timely
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and visualization solutions (PowerBI, Qlik)
- Good knowledge of programming languages such as python, SQL or R
- Familiarity with statistical analysis and data modeling techniques.
- Knowledge of logistics & distribution processes – especially in pharmaceutical industry – is appreciated
- Knowledge of manufacturing and commercial processes & procedures is appreciated
- Knowledge of Good Dristribution Practices (GDP) requirements is appreciated
- Ability to collaborate with operational teams to understand their reporting needs and provide insights and recommendations
- Excellent communication skills to convey complex data insights to non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to coordinate and lead meetings with other data analysts or data owners
Decision-making and Autonomy
- Seek opportunities to work with cross-functional teams, understanding their unique needs and contributing data-driven insights.
- Good capability to analyze issues and to prepare & enable decision making on global level
- Ability to conduct independent research to solve data-related problems.
- Understand specific warehousing data needs from other teams such as QA, LOCs, OpUs, Procurement and provide analytical support.
- Clarify requirements and deliver the requested warehousing data or analysis within specified timelines
- Understand the usefulness of the insights provided and make improvements in their analyses and reporting processes.
- Explore and implement automation solutions to streamline data collection, cleaning, and reporting, allowing more time for advanced analysis and insights generation.
- Proactive seek out additional data streams that might provide valuable information for the organization.
- Identify and recommend ways to reduce overall our clients warehousing carbon footprint & support our client’s sustainability mission
- Have a natural curiosity and a willingness to learn new tools, techniques, and technologies.
- Good capability to manage & enable resolution of highly complex supply chain issues across a vast number of stakeholders & cultures
- Good understanding of how to drive decision making within a regional matrix organization
- Good capability to find pragmatic solutions
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in Data Science, Statistics, Computer Science, or a related field. A Master’s degree is a plus.
- Proven experience as a Data Analyst or in a similar role.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Good leadership, networking and influencing skills
- Good intercultural skills
- Good business acumen & financial analytics skill
- Ability to present ideas with clarity, conviction and confidence
- Fluent in English orally and writing
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.