For our customer located in Rotkreuz/ Swizerland we are currently looking for a: Data & Analytics Specialist (m/f/d)
• Start date: ASAP
• latest Start Date: 01.04.2023
• End date: 12 months
• Extension: possible
• Workplace: Rotkreuz
• Workload: 100%
• Remote/Home Office: home office possible but no fully remote, on site work required load needs to be discussed
Tasks & Responsibilities
• Develop and implement data collection systems and develop and monitor KPI’s to support the production teams to strategically steer and continuously optimize quality improvement initiatives.
• Acquire data from primary and secondary (internal and external) sources. Optimize statistical efficiency and data quality in close collaboration with the Data Engineers as well as the production teams.
• Provide data analytics as a service and be a key participant in the manufacturing problem solving process to ensure fact based and data driven decision-making.
• Closely interact with business translators and other stakeholders
• Drive digitization within the organization through innovative approaches and out-of-the-box thinking
• Min. Bachelor degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or Data Science
• Min. 3-5+ years worked as a Data Analyst/Scientist or a similar position, preferred in the regulated industry
• Hands- on advanced programming skills in SQL, R, Shiny and Python
• Technical skills including data visualization, data preparation, data mining, software development and experience using statistical packages
• German AND English fluent in spoken and written
• Experience in communication with interfaces/stakeholder (customer centricity)
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy in big data sets
• You are someone who wants to influence your own development
• You have a passion for extracting conclusions out of big data sets and transform it into fact based decisions in an In-vitro Diagnostics production/operations environment
Nice to Haves
• Ability to be proactive and take responsibility
• Understanding of manufacturing processes
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.
Preferred Interview Dates
- two rounds virtual, start in CW4