For our customer located in Rotkreuz (CH) we are currently looking for a: Data Engineer (m/f/d)
As Data Engineer, you will provide scientific data support within the Data & Analytics Team in Instrumentation Operations Europe. We are looking for a passionate Data Engineer to turn data into information, information into insight, and insight into business decisions in close collaboration with our production specialists.
Your experience, analytical approach, and knowledge will be crucial for identifying process improvements to ensure a stable manufacturing yield and an outstanding customer experience. You will be part of our Data & Analytics Team and will work in a dynamic environment at the pulse of our digital journey. You have a passion for extracting conclusions out of big data sets and transform it into fact-based decisions in an In-vitro Diagnostics production/operations environment
- Start Date: 01.07.2021
- End Date: 30.06.2022
- Extension: On request and showed performance
- Work location: Rotkreuz
- Workload: 100%
- Home Office: Yes during COVID
- Travel: No
- Team : 5
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Develop and implement data collection systems and develop and monitor KPI’s to support the production teams to strategically steer and continuously optimize quality improvement initiatives.
- Acquire data from primary and secondary (internal and external) sources and maintain a data warehouse. Optimize statistical efficiency and data quality in close collaboration with the Data Scientists as well as the production teams.
- Provide data analytics as a service and be a key participant in the manufacturing problem-solving process to ensure fact based and data driven decision-making.
- Minimum a Bachelor in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or Data Science. Graduates can also apply for this position as they have experience in the fields mentioned
- At least 2 years worked as a Data Engineer/Scientist or a similar position in IVD
- Advanced programming skills (SQL, R, Shiny )
- Technical skills with data models, database design, data mining and segmentation techniques and experience using statistical packages
- Experience in communication with interfaces/stakeholder (customer centricity)
- German minimum C1 / English fluent in written and spoken
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy in big data sets
Nice to Haves
- Ability to be proactive and take responsibility
- client or Pharma/Biotech experience
- Understanding of manufacturing processes
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.
Preferred Interview Dates