For our customer located in Basel Kaiseraugst/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: Data Integration Lead (m/f/x)
- remote: possible (only nearshore candidates with own registered company that enables you to invoice us the worked hours)
- onshore / CH based candidates need to be on our swiss payroll
The Pharma Technical Operations (PT) business function is going through profound transformation and driving towards truly end-to-end processes and efficiency across all elements of the PT value chain. The PT Informatics organization wants to strengthen its capabilities to support solutions that will be operating in a highly regulated, fully compliant and secure enterprise environment.
In your role you will become a member of the Data and Analytics Chapter. You will be assigned to a program within PT as a representative of PT Informatics that focuses on the implementation of innovative solutions to support the development of new Cell & Gene Therapy (CGT) products. The program is called CGTi that stands for Cell & Gene Therapy Industrialisation and covers the end to end value stream from the initial patient enrollment, manufacturing, supply chain execution to long term patient follow-up.
You will work closely with multi-disciplinary teams (both internal and from vendors) to build structured, high-quality data solutions. These solutions will be leveraged across the CGT product landscape.
The perfect candidate:
We are looking for a professional candidate who has Data Integrity experience from the Life Sciences or Pharma industry with a Background in Manufacturing and Supply Chain who understands those systems and software’s. The candidate needs to be able to understand and work with hypersensitive data (PII/PHI).
- Start date: ASAP
- latest Start Date: 01.07.2022
- End date: 12 months
- Extension: possible
- Workplace: Kaiseraugst
- Workload: 100%
- Team: Global Project Team
- Remote/Home Office: yes, fully remote possible
- Department: PT IX Chapter Data & Analytics (FPTJA)
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Explore new ways of building, processing, and analyzing data in order to deliver insights throughout the CGT solution and to our business partners
- Focus on the build of the Treatment Management Platform (TMP). The underlying technology is SAP BTPand integration through Mulesoft with SAP ERP and the Treatment Center Platform (TCP).
- Work with cutting edge data processing frameworks, technologies, and platforms – SOA, Event-driven architecture, Micro-services
- Develop and validate with vendors data model concepts
- Design physical and logical data models
- Continuously refine data quality with testing, tooling and performance evaluation
- Collaborate in multi-functional agile teams with end-to-end responsibility for product development and delivery
- Integrate the specificities of individualized therapies like fast clock speed, PHI/PII data management, biospecimen as materials with modularity to respond to evolving needs.
- Work with our business groups to understand their business processes and information needs and work with other members of our informatics organization to identify and design solution options.
- Min. Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematical Engineering, Information Systems or similar
- Min. 5-7 years of experience in designing, developing and implementing large-scale software solutions, preferred in the pharmaceutical environment
- Knowledge of data modeling concepts and ability to design physical and logical data models for complex systems
- Strong knowledge of SAP BTP and ERP (Manufacturing / Supply Chain / Delivery)
- Good knowledge of supporting technologies like APIs, Mulesoft for integration
- Experience with supporting PII/PHI (Personal Identified Information/ Personal Health Information) requirements
- Hands-on experience about agile software processes, data-driven development, reliability, and experimentation ()
- Basic understanding and experience with experiments (PoC), predictive analysis, exploratory data analysis, and other areas of data science
- Fluency in English (spoken and written)
- Ability to effectively present information to various groups of recipients
- Actively seeks for existing reusable building blocks that will shorten the design and increase the speed of delivery
- Has a strong passion to bring value-adding technology to the business
Nice to Haves
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect (Associate or Professional) certification is a plus
- Previous client / pharma experience
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.
Preferred Interview Dates
- CW21 & CW22