For our customer located in Kaiseraugst/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: Data Modeler MES (m/f/d)
- Location: CH-4303 Kaiseraugst
- Branch: pharma
- Duration: 12 months +
Tasks & Responsibilities
For the MES Business Management Team we are looking for a temporary employee to support our Manufacturing Execution Systems in the manufacturing area in Kaiseraugst. Your main responsibility will be the support of the Manufacturing Execution System. You will model and test master recipes, specify and test new system functions and perform the 1st Level Support for our end users. You will be in close collaboration with Business, Quality Assurance and IT and will support running projects. To be prepared for the job an intensive training will be carried out at the beginning of the employment.
- Implementation and validation of systems and IT processes in the manufacturing area
- Production master recipe modelling and testing including master data management
- 1st Level Support incl. 24×7 stand by duty / on-call
- Support of Projects
- Data Analytics and Reporting
- Close collaboration with internal and external partners like Business, Informatics, Engineering and Suppliers
We are looking for a candidate who has experience in recipe configuration in MES and who is a flexible worker who is willing to give 1st Level Support (also on call). The candidate should be able to respond to any changes of the client fast and who has an agile mindset.
- Min Bachelor degree in informatics or engineering (e.g. Computer Science)
- Min 3+ years of experience in specifying, configuring, testing and documenting of systems and applications
- Experience in working with Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES), configuration and developing experience is a plus
- PMX or Pharma Suite Knowledge in recipe configuration
- Experience in Pharma production or IT environment (GxP, CSV)
- German and English conversational in spoken and written
- You are self-reliant, resilient, flexible and have a high service orientation
- Good technical understanding with good networked thinking
- Good communication skills
Nice to Haves
- Ability to support 7 by 24 stand by duty (1st Level Support for client on weekends and nights could be possible)
- Previous experience in a project environment
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.
Preferred Interview Dates
- CW49 & 50