For our customer located in Basel/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: Database Developer (m/f/d)
- Location: CH-4001 Basel
- Branch: pharma
- Duration: 1 year +
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Ability to analyse together with the local business exceptions and patterns.
- Advise local users on new enhancement requirements and support during developing and modeling these requirements
- Be able to discuss and test also direct with the users on site for better understanding of the process and direct customer’s feedback. Excellent ability to communicate to others not only what is being done and how, but also why
- Able to follow and analyse locally defined standards like SOPs and Validation documents which are tightly related to the reporting activities
- Incorporating technical and operational data requirements into IT solutions.
- 8y+ of working experience as a Database Developer (SQL) Database Engineer in Life Science environment
- Knowledge about data federation, modeling ,standards and reporting (Technologies: JBOSS Virtual Database, Pharmasuite, SQL, XML)
- Knowledge about pharma Processes MES (Manufacturing Execution System) including processes and recipe usage, its interfacing systems and their role in the GxP framework
- Knowledge about LIMS systems and their role in the manufacturing process
- Knowledge about the Osisoft PI system and ability to advise for enhancement or issues
- Business fluency in English and German (written and spoken) / Business speaks German
Nice to Haves
- former client experience
Did we catch your interest?
The SymplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.
Preferred Interview Dates