For our customer located in Basel/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: Deployment Manager S/4Hana Implementation – Direct Procurement (m/f/x)
Our customer within the Pharma industry has initiated a global Business Process and ERP Program to globally harmonize business processes and systems.
For the upcoming deployments as well as the additional template design/build, we are looking for Direct Procurement Deployment Manager.
- The role is a full-time role.
- The expected duration of the engagement is 12 months.
- Start: May/June 2023
- Duration: 12 months (optional for extension)
- Location: Remote / every 6 weeks onsite in Basel
- Industry: Pharma
Tasks & Responsibilities
- The role will be mainly responsible to drive and support the Downstream Direct group-wide Deployments within the SAP ERP Program
- Building the bridge between the Global Template Development, the Business Process Owner and the national/ international Deployments
- Actively drive and support the Project Deployment relevant deliverables around requirement gathering (fit/gap), testing, training and hypercare phases
- Ensuring that all parallel deployments are on track
- Liaise with the other stakeholder as well as the connected E2E processes
- Drive process alignments/solution design with business stakeholders
- Minimum of 7 years experience in Direct Procurement SAP ERP within groupwide ERP Transformation Programs as Deployment Manager
- E2E Business Process understanding as well as Process knowledge in Direct Procurement
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in identifying and leading change initiatives and proven track record of effective decision making
- Strong influencing skills and ability to work in complex global networks with international teams and stakeholder communities
- Agile mindset: Works according to and brings in the agile mindset concept in daily operations (e.g. SCRUM, SAFe)
- International experience and proven track record of leading global projects and cross-functional teams
- Strong Project Management skills
- Fluent in Englisch
Nice to Haves
- Experience in the Pharma industry
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.