For our customer located in Risch-Rotkreuz/ Switzerland we are currently looking for a: Dev Ops Engineer in Instrument Control (m/f/d)
- Location: Zug
- Branch: Pharma
- Duration: 7 months+
Tasks & Responsibilities
• Technical lead for software development tasks or projects in teams.
• Independent delivery of complex, broadly defined software assignments. Specification, planning, implementation, testing and documentation of these assignments and drafting/ definition of tasks for others.
• Independent planning and implementation of complex internal and external sub-projects by involving several employees, or responsible for an area of technological activity.
• Executes with high accountability to schedule and quality.
• Participates actively in detailed design, code reviews, bug/issue triage, and supports well informed decisions towards business and engineering goals.
• Review expert for other project groups.
• Internal and external knowledge transfer.
• Active role in the scope of conceptual problem solving.
• Defines over-arching concepts for the entire product area.
• Closely collaborates with partner teams.
• Acts upon RMD Cultural Beliefs.
• Experienced in driving new technology and give inputs in the projects
• At least 5 years of experience in a dev ops environment, preferred in the IVD sector
• Driving a DevOps mindset and principals in the projects
• Jenkins, plugins and groovy
• Microsoft Azure DevOps
• Docker, Kubernetes, LxC and LxD
• IaC – Ansible and Terraform
• Coding experience in C++
• Linux experience (Debian or Ubuntu)
• Debian packaging and Debian configuration management
• cMake and batch scripting
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.
Preferred Interview Dates