For our customer located in Munich/Germany we are currently looking for a: DevOps Engineer (m/f/d)
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Contributes to the drawing up and management of the planning for preliminary analysis and design phase
- Performs functional analysis of information systems and draws up the functional design after the pre-study
- Develops new program requirements and specifications to support specific
- customer needs and system upgrades and resolves problems with current systems
- Helps business in realization of new business cases; coordinates preliminary studies
- Identifies, researches, and analyses production problems, develops solutions, and resolves problems
- Participates in project work, including analysis and requirements definition and testing
- Identifies system enhancements, document business needs
- Development background with experience in Github, Branch-based development, Jenkins, CI/CD
- Must have Terraform and/or Cloudformation
- Expert in Scripting : Python / (possibility of demonstrate screen sharing)
- Very much System admin: Linux
- Automation end-to-end: primarily Ansible but Chef/Puppet may be useful background
- Install packages etc on images, AMIs, VM’s , sys admin
- Good understanding of AWS IAC components such as Networking concepts, VPCs, Subnetting, CIDR, Route53, NAT, Internet Gateway, Peering, Private Link, VPN, and compute/storage elements, EC2, EBS, S3, etc.
- Knowledge of AMI creation, Bastion hosts and ECS useful
- At least 3 years of experience in complex AWS platforms
- Demonstrated experience with DevOps activities, including designing and implementation for delivery pipelines
- Experience with infrastructure automation tools (e.g. HashiCorp tools)
- Demonstrated experience with AWS
- Systems administration skills, including automation and orchestration (Linux/Windows)
- Software development and/or automation in Python (preferred), Ruby, Go or any other modern language
- Knowledge on and use of cloud platforms and associated technologies
- Experience in Agile software development with Kanban or similar
Did we catch your interest?
The SymplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.